Flexible Interim Resource Support.
- Able to supply at "short turn around" suitably qualified and experienced
automotive engineers, consultants and technicians who will have an impact on your business from day one.
- Particularly helpful in New Product Launch quality related activities
where the client requires support within key technical areas such as:-
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Production Part Approval Process
- Launch Readiness Reviews
- PSW Sign – Off requirements
- Supplier Development/Quality Assurance/Audits
Quality Inspection and rework facility.
Resource provided with immediate turnaround to ensure you keep your customer’s
quality and production maintained. Can be present at your manufacturing facility,at a supplier’s premises,at the customer
or even a warehouse prior to delivery.
- Feasibility studies undertaken on new suppliers
- Global links to low cost quality approved manufacturers who provide the opportunity
for your company to gain new business, or provide purchasing depts with the "cost down" targets. Abex can help with changing
suppliers and any customer validation activities necessary.
The importance of the TS16949 2002 specification implies it is imperative for automotive companies
to remain with the competitive edge they need to survive.Abex has experience of implenenting this standard and can readily
supply expertise in:-
- Understanding what the standard requires
- Generating any necessary "gap analysis"
- Implementation of regular auditing to the standard
For any enquiries relating to the above services please email email@example.com clearly stating the requirement and all contact details.